Friday, December 15, 2017

Class Evaluation
  • Things that i like about the class is nothing in all honesty because he never taught us actual code such as w3school instead we learned some website called scratch which you don't learn code you just drag and place and connect and it makes a code.
  • Things that  i do not like about the class is the life planning goals journal in what point will we need a LIFE planning goals journal at any point in my life to me it just does not make any sense that we have to be learning stuff like that in a computer class
  • For starters teach more about the history of computers then have them learn the basic aspects of the computer by learning the parts then have them go to learn how to make a html website its really simple.
  • i got none
  • no i didn't because none of the work is based on computers its based on how to build a better person and last time i checked my class/course was named exploring computer science
  • no i do not write in it daily even if it means i am not being a ctr person to me it makes no sense to be working on it if its not gonna teach me on computers
  • honestly...nah why you ask because to me this class is a joke were i will not gain knowledge to help me in my future which is based on technology

No comments:

Post a Comment